Welcome to my GFX Portfolio, with many years of experience and skills within the Design industry catering for all Events Organisations, Advertising & Marketing Agencies, Corporate and Hospitality sectors and the Entertainment Industry. My work has certainly achieved an international recognition with leading global brands i.e., Hilton, Marriott, Sofitel (UAE), Matchroom Boxing, Bacardi Resources and within the Film & Television sectors i.e., Film Actors, Public icons, and Celebrities.
There are no limits to my creative skills and I have put together this portfolio to show you what I am capable of and what I am able to deliver.
• Digital Image Re-touching & AI.
• Vector 2D & 3D Logo Design & Branding.
• Events Flyer Design & Assets.
• Vectorised EPS, SVG and AI Artwork.
• Image Noise and Colour Correction.
• Hospitality Menu Designs.
• Business Cards and Templates.
• Mono to Colour Digital Transformation.
• Exhibition Banners various sizes.
• Social Media Assets.
• Business Branding.
• CD/DVD Disc and Packaging Design.
• Customised Typography.
• Film & Television Epic Designs.
• Merchandise Product Design.
• 2D to 3D Transformation.
• Illustration & Vector Art.
• Print-ready artwork EPS, PDF & SVG.
• Pantone, RGB/CMYK Colour Profile processing.
• Pixel perfect, digital enhancements.
• Magazine Layout and Print-ready.
• Hospitality Menu's, Brochures & Leaflets
Working with corporate firms, I had a clear vision to create corporate designs meeting the industry standard layouts, by colour matching using a variety of custom-made filtered images, and uniform typography, here are some samples of my work for the business sector.
Colour matching per industry standard i.e. Blue, Grey, White & Black = Accountancy, Law Firms, Education Specialists, Medical and so on, the rule of keeping the branding within the environment is not to say we cannot experiment with other sources of colours and images.
I have a clear vision for each sector, and knowledge of the best type of fonts to be used, the types of images that would stand out and what type of special effects and textures I could use to make the final result look different from competitors and stand out to the audiences.
Here are some examples of my work being displayed at venues and at exhibitions.
Here is my latest Portfolio Designs for 2021.